"Do not try to be pretty. You weren’t meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don’t let anyone ever simplify you to just ‘pretty’."Things I Wish My Mother Had Taught Me | d.a.s. (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
Things I realized today:
- I hate TV.
- Everyone’s priorities in 2014 are friggin backwards.
- People don’t honestly care about others.
- Everyone thinks the world is becoming a better place and it’s really not. It’s just more accepting to be an awful person.
- People use others for their own gain.
- There’s nothing wrong with me. I’m not perfect. But I’ve always been made to feel like a pariah for they way I think. There is nothing wrong with me.
- I get very very upset when I think about all of these things.
- This is why I keep to myself 100% of the time.